Sunday, July 25, 2010

You'll enjoy this Drop Dead Legs Piano sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Drop Dead Legs by Van Halen - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Drop Dead Legs for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Drop Dead Legs on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




I have to tell you that my cousin was visiting me a few days ago. You won't care about him much. He plays piano AND keyboard in a band. So, I asked him if he knew how to play Drop Dead Legs. Drop Dead Legs by Van Halen is a difficult piece. He started to play it from memory, then asked me to print a free copy of the sheet music. After I did a little digging around I noticed Drop Dead Legs had just been added at Piano-Sheets!

get free sheet music for Drop Dead Legs by Van Halen Something to think about: "VISUALIZE!!! See it, feel it! This is where action begins."

5 comments:

  1. butterpumpkins are drop dead gorgeous :D i'd tap butterpumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma get me a drop dead tee and I'll love you forever and more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never know when to stop. You will carry on till you're dead and you drop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. watching DROP DEAD DIVA now :) its interesting to be a lawyer~~!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haters gonna be like bees once they sting yah they drop dead

    ReplyDelete