Friday, August 20, 2010

Totally FREE Melody 5 Sheet music

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of Melody 5 by Chilinhhacker for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. Melody 5 is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play Melody 5 by Chilinhhacker on the piano. Start slow, maybe with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!




I don't think I wrote this yet, so my cousin was visiting me recently. You'd like him if you get to meet. He loves to play piano. I wanted to know if he knew how to play Melody 5. Melody 5 by Chilinhhacker is a challenging song. He started to play it by ear, then suggested that I download and print a sheet music arrangement for the piano. After I did a little snooping around I learned Melody 5 had just been added at Piano-Sheets!

Melody 5 by Chilinhhacker new sheet music "Write down the things you like most about them (don't expect change from them). Law of attraction will not put you in the same space together if you frequencies don't match."

5 comments:

  1. the music can be like a time machine.One song-the lyrics, the melody, the mood- can take you back to a moment in time like nothing else can

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet symphony, A heart's melody, A song of praise to thee, Is music to His ear!Jesus loves to hear the sound of praise!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great melody over great riffs is, to me, the secret of it all.
    Steven Tyler Aerosmith
    music

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each melody was deeply expressing the feelings, n it joins into a great music. But I hav no idea how to replay it. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish Glaceau would get more creative. I mean a blog post about music by a blogger called 'melody', really?

    ReplyDelete