Thursday, February 17, 2011

NEW Firework Sheet music

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of Firework by Katy Perry for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. Firework is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play Firework by Katy Perry on the piano. Start slow, maybe with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!




YAHOO I feel like a brand new man, and I'll make plain the reasons why - PianoSheets has just released a new piano sheet: Firework. Firework by Katy Perry is a catchy melody - I'm sure you've heard Firework playing on the radio, especially recently. Now I can finally learn how to play Firework on the piano - by practicing with the Firework sheet music I linked to for all of you.

Firework by Katy Perry sheet music Words worth heeding: "Feel exhilarated by the whole process... high, happy, in tune."

No comments:

Post a Comment