Monday, August 23, 2010

From Piano-Sheets.net No More piano sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of No More by 3Lw - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of No More for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing No More on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




My brother was visiting me a few days ago. That part's boring. He enjoys playing the piano. I asked him if he could give me a free lesson on how to play No More. No More by 3Lw is a difficult piece. He started to play it by ear, then told me to download a music sheet. I looked on Google for a little while, and I finally found it at Piano-Sheets.net!

No More by 3Lw free piano sheet "When the opportunity or impulse is there... ACT."

5 comments:

  1. I have piano, swimming, & tennis on the week-ends. But rarely any free time, yanno? No fun with friends or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Set the music free, I wish piano wasn't so loud and I could write tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't spoken German, nor played the piano in 8 years. But these both seem to be things I'm revisiting this week. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sitting in the cafeteria with my Booya, playin mario party haha. Ohp, jst decided to go to the piano lab instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a sweaty mess after power walking from the lot, but ready to play piano ( Long Beach City College, G Building)

    ReplyDelete