Saturday, August 14, 2010

Just added Hotel Room Service piano Sheets

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Hotel Room Service. Hotel Room Service by Pitbull is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




My cousin was visiting me recently. You don't want to hear all about that. He always seems like he is sitting down to play my piano. I wanted to know if he could give me a free lesson on how to play Hotel Room Service. Hotel Room Service by Pitbull is a difficult piece. He started to improvise, then told me to print a piano sheet. I searched on yahoo for a bit, and found it at Piano-Sheets!

Hotel Room Service by Pitbull sheet music Words worth heeding: "An affirmative thought is 100 times more powerful than a negative one."

2 comments:

  1. Waterford Marriott next weekend!! It includes room service, breakfast, and an assorted cheese tower. YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely afternoon and evening in Madrid - went back to lamucca for lunch then shopped and walked - having room service tonight!

    ReplyDelete