Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'll Be There for You piano sheets

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - I'll Be There for You. I'll Be There for You by Bon Jovi is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




I don't think I wrote this yet, so my uncle was visiting me recently. That part's boring. He always seems like he is sitting down to play my piano. So, I asked him if he could give me a free lesson on how to play I'll Be There for You. I'll Be There for You by Bon Jovi is a hard song. He started to play it by ear, then asked me to download some sheet music. After I did a little snooping around OI discovered I'll Be There for You had just been added at Piano-Sheets!

download piano sheets for I'll Be There for You by Bon Jovi "Turn it over to the universe daily... but it should never be a chore."

5 comments:

  1. Just tried playing "Always" by Bon Jovi on the piano. Sounds amazing. Gonna practise that song all the time from now on. ;) <3 bon jovi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the opening lyrics to bed of roses by Bon Jovi ;-) and yeah I can play chords and sing a bit on piano woop woo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing the housework belting out some classic Bon Jovi thanks to MTV Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I ain't gonna live forever / I just want to live while I'm alive" ...graande Bon Jovi. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Al and Trevor setting up Video gear prior to Bon Jovi. Streamed a feed from the video board to a bars big screen 1/4 mile down the beach!

    ReplyDelete