Sunday, October 24, 2010

Totally FREE Speak Now Sheet music

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Speak Now by Taylor Swift - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Speak Now for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Speak Now on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




YAHOO!! I feel like singing, and I'll give you the scoop - PianoSheets has just released a new free piano sheet: Speak Now. Speak Now by Taylor Swift is a catchy melody - I got Speak Now stuck in my head and couldn't get it out for 3days Now I can finally learn how to play Speak Now on the piano - by learning using the free Speak Now piano sheet I linked to for all of you.

download piano sheets for Speak Now by Taylor Swift Here's today's quote of the minute: ""What this power is, I cannot say. All I know is that it exists." Alexander Graham Bell."

1 comment:

  1. like so coool he can play the piano he can speak 5 languages he knows almost everything about baseball he's so ready for this scholarship.

    ReplyDelete