Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Totally FREE Endless Love Sheet music

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Endless Love. Endless Love by The Myth is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




My brother was visiting me the other day. I'm always happy when he visits. He teaches piano lessons. I wanted to know if he could give me some pointers on how to play Endless Love. Endless Love by The Myth is a difficult piece. He started to play it from memory, then suggested that I download a piano sheet. After I did a little digging around I learned Endless Love had just been added at Piano-Sheets!

download piano sheets for Endless Love by The Myth Something to chew on: "When the voice and vision on the inside become more profound and clear than the opinions on the outside, then you have mastered your life."

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love chocolate fudge.....best part of the holidays is the endless supply of fudge. Mmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete