Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Brand New I Like It piano sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of I Like It by Enrique Iglesias - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of I Like It for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing I Like It on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




SWEET I feel like smiling, and I'll tell you why - PianoSheets has just released a new free piano arrangement: I Like It. I Like It by Enrique Iglesias is a great tune - I'm sure you must have heard I Like It playing on the radio, especially recently. Now I can finally learn how to play I Like It on the piano - by learning using the free I Like It piano sheets I linked to below.

get free sheet music for I Like It by Enrique Iglesias "You will attract everything you require - money, people, connections... PAY ATTENTION to what's being set in front of you."

No comments:

Post a Comment