Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Brand New Lost Then Found Piano Sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Lost Then Found by Leona Lewis - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Lost Then Found for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Lost Then Found on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




My uncle was visiting me recently. You don't want to hear all about that. He plays the piano. So, I asked him if he could give me a free lesson on how to play Lost Then Found. Lost Then Found by Leona Lewis is a hard song. He started to improvise, then asked me to print a piano sheet. After I did a little snooping around I found Lost Then Found had just been added at Piano-Sheets!

download this free sheet music for Lost Then Found by Leona Lewis Something to chew on: "When the voice and vision on the inside become more profound and clear than the opinions on the outside, then you have mastered your life."

No comments:

Post a Comment