Saturday, August 27, 2011

Just added Black and Tan Fantasy Piano Sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Black and Tan Fantasy by Duke Ellington - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Black and Tan Fantasy for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Black and Tan Fantasy on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!


I don't think I wrote this yet, so my friend Brian was visiting me the other day. I'm always happy when he visits. He enjoys playing the piano. So, I asked him if he knew how to play Black and Tan Fantasy. Black and Tan Fantasy by Duke Ellington is easy to play. He started to play it by ear, then told me to find a music sheet. After I did a little snooping around I noticed Black and Tan Fantasy had just been added at Piano-Sheets!
download piano sheets for Black and Tan Fantasy by Duke Ellington Here's today's quote of the minute: "Universe will re-arrange itself accordingly."

No comments:

Post a Comment