Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Totally FREE Captain Planet Piano Sheets

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Captain Planet. Captain Planet by Nick Boxer is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.


WOOOOOT!! I feel like smiling, and I'll tell you why - PianoSheets has just released a new piece of FREE sheet music: Captain Planet. Captain Planet by Nick Boxer is a awesome tune - I got Captain Planet stuck in my head and couldn't get it out for 2days Now I can finally learn how to play Captain Planet on the piano - by using the free Captain Planet sheet music I linked to for all of you.
Captain Planet by Nick Boxer new sheet music "The only difference between people who are really living this way is they have habituated ways of being."

No comments:

Post a Comment