Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Brand New Mean Piano sheets

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of Mean by Taylor Swift for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. Mean is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play Mean by Taylor Swift on the piano. Start slow, maybe with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!


WOOOOOT I feel like dancing, and I'll make plain the reasons why - PianoSheets has just released a new piece of FREE sheet music: Mean. Mean by Taylor Swift is a great song - I got Mean stuck in my head and couldn't get it out for 2days Now I can finally learn how to play Mean on the piano - by learning using the free Mean piano sheet I linked to below.
download this free sheet music for Mean by Taylor Swift Today's Quote: "What can you do right now to turn your life around?? Gratitude."

No comments:

Post a Comment