Saturday, September 18, 2010

Brand New Christ Is Born This Day Piano Sheets

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Christ Is Born This Day. Christ Is Born This Day by Tambra Moser is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




My friend Dave was visiting me a few days ago. You don't want to hear all about that. He teaches piano lessons. I asked him if he knew how to play Christ Is Born This Day. Christ Is Born This Day by Tambra Moser is not too difficult. He started to improvise, then wanted me to print some sheet music. I looked on msn for a little while, and managed to find it at Piano-Sheets.

get free sheet music for Christ Is Born This Day by Tambra Moser ""You create your own universe as you go along" Winston Churchill."

1 comment:

  1. Luke 2:11 Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord.

    ReplyDelete