Sunday, September 19, 2010

From Piano-Sheets.net World Of Our Own Sheet music

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of World Of Our Own by Westlife for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. World Of Our Own is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play World Of Our Own by Westlife on the piano. Start slow, perhaps with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!




SWEET!! I feel like celebrating, and I'll give you the scoop - PianoSheets has just released a new piece of music: World Of Our Own. World Of Our Own by Westlife is a awesome song - I'm positive you must have heard World Of Our Own playing on the radio, especially recently. Now I can finally learn how to play World Of Our Own on the piano - by practicing with the World Of Our Own piano sheet I linked to below.

download this free sheet music for World Of Our Own by Westlife Something to think about: "Write down the things you like most about them (don't expect change from them). Law of attraction will not put you in the same space together if you frequencies don't match."

4 comments:

  1. I find it frustrating that you generally can't find sheet music or tab of the actual way a band plays a song on their album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow really? I have no idea where I'm going to find sheet music haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jut printed some new sheet music to Learn from bleach anime... Excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was a lot of song under the title .. Song sheet for music from the forties! I shall pocket a copy so can send you the full list!

    ReplyDelete