Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Just released Telephone piano sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Telephone by Lady Gaga - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Telephone for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Telephone on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




I have to tell you that my cousin was visiting me the other day. I love it when he comes by. He loves to play piano. I wanted to know if he could give me a free lesson on how to play Telephone. Telephone by Lady Gaga is a challenging song. He started to fiddle around, then wanted me to download and print a sheet music arrangement for the piano. I searched on Google for a little while, and managed to find it at Piano-Sheets!

download piano sheets for Telephone by Lady Gaga "It's OK that thoughts don't manifest into reality immediately (if we saw a picture of an elephant and it instantly appeared, that would be too soon)."

3 comments:

  1. Toda vez que vejo o video de Telephone e Dance in the Dark live Brit Awards eu choro! Acho muito lindo Telephone no Piano!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna play Bad Romance on violin, Telephone on piano and Poker Face on bass for ladygaga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today we were offered, for free, from different sources, a piano, a flat screen TV, and a telephone. We are Wombles undergroundoverground

    ReplyDelete