Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New Speak Now Sheet music

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Speak Now. Speak Now by Taylor Swift is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




SWEET! I feel like a brand new man, and I'll make plain the reasons why - PianoSheets has just released a new piece of music: Speak Now. Speak Now by Taylor Swift is a awesome song - Speak Now, or to be very clear: Speak Now by Taylor Swift is great, and the sheet music ir really well done. Now I can finally learn how to play Speak Now on the piano - by practicing with the Speak Now sheet music I linked to for all of you.

Speak Now by Taylor Swift free sheet music "We are the creators of our universe."

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Tyrese's tweets. Very refreshing to see a music artist speak like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well becuz I always wanted to be able to speak Spanish, It fascinates me,& also becuz It was that or General Music or French

    ReplyDelete
  3. So umm u aren't gonna say a thing, huh? U put out another masterpiece & let the music speak....I dig, Mr West, I dig

    ReplyDelete