Saturday, January 29, 2011

Did you want shots of backstage pass Fake Backstage Pass

While scanning for something incredible to write today I stumbled upon this snapshot: Fake Backstage Pass. I will share more backstage pass pictures like this.



backstage pass bringmethehorizon, horizondeathcult image Fake Backstage Pass, according to the author:Horizon Death Cult

Here's the original image just in case backstage pass pictures are not the simplest to locate.



Do you think this picture of backstage pass was worth looking at?

5 comments:

  1. FF my famo cel_mprintmusic - Personal Management/Marketing Mprint Music/HitClub Entertainment Creator/Producer of Backstage Pass 97-01

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should ye know. Might just header Usher & take his backstage pass off um'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if I stalk her at the hotel than I won't need a backstage pass lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha awesome! what tv is he on? haha yeah me too.. want to go to his concert and buy a backstage pass but too bad i can't

    ReplyDelete
  5. are there any backstage pass for vip ticket owners? Or do we have to buy them seperately?

    ReplyDelete