Monday, January 31, 2011

From Piano-Sheets.net Our Kind Of Love Piano Sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Our Kind Of Love by Lady Antebellum - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Our Kind Of Love for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Our Kind Of Love on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




I have to tell you that my father was visiting me recently. I'm always happy when he visits. He loves to play piano. So, I asked him if he could give me some pointers on how to play Our Kind Of Love. Our Kind Of Love by Lady Antebellum is easy to play. He started to play it by ear, then suggested that I find a sheet music arrangement for the piano. After I did a little digging around I learned Our Kind Of Love had just been added at Piano-Sheets!

get free sheet music for Our Kind Of Love by Lady Antebellum "When the voice and vision on the inside become more profound and clear than the opinions on the outside, then you have mastered your life."

4 comments:

  1. AWWW! You DO love me!!! :D You're following me...you stalker you.... XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. So assuming I did act out on my quote--God, how I love that!--what would I do, scream at a federal official? Is that a felony?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love George Michael!!! I just am nor as crazy as u r!!! Lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love my bestie Gorgeous_Gabbe she always looks out she spoil skyy already!

    ReplyDelete