Tuesday, September 27, 2011

From Piano-Sheets.net Turning Tables Sheet music

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Turning Tables by Adele - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Turning Tables for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Turning Tables on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!


WOOOOOT!!! I feel like smiling, and I'll tell you why - PianoSheets has just released a new free piano sheet: Turning Tables. Turning Tables by Adele is a fantastic song - I'm sure you must have heard Turning Tables playing on the radio at least once or twice, especially recently. Now I can finally learn how to play Turning Tables on the piano - by using the free Turning Tables piano sheets I linked to for all of you.
Turning Tables by Adele sheet music Today's Quote: ""Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein."

No comments:

Post a Comment