Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word Sheet music

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word by Elton John for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word by Elton John on the piano. Start slow, perhaps with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!


My brother was visiting me the other day. I'm always happy when he visits. He loves to play piano. So, I asked him if he could give me a free lesson on how to play Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word. Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word by Elton John is a difficult piece. He started to play it by ear, then suggested that I download some sheet music. I looked on msn for a bit, and I finally found it at Piano-Sheets.
get free sheet music for Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word by Elton John "We are like magnets - like attract like. You become AND attract what you think."

No comments:

Post a Comment