Tuesday, February 7, 2012

You'll enjoy this Nocturne piano Sheets

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of Nocturne by Secret Garden for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. Nocturne is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play Nocturne by Secret Garden on the piano. Start slow, perhaps with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!


YAHOO!!! I feel like singing, and I'll make plain the reasons why - PianoSheets has just released a new piano sheet: Nocturne. Nocturne by Secret Garden is a wicked tune - I got Nocturne stuck in my head and couldn't get it out for 3days Now I can finally learn how to play Nocturne on the piano - by learning using the free Nocturne piano sheet I linked to at Piano-Sheets.
download piano sheets for Nocturne by Secret Garden Words worth heeding: "When the opportunity or impulse is there... ACT."

No comments:

Post a Comment