Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Honey And The Bee piano sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Honey And The Bee by Owl City - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Honey And The Bee for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Honey And The Bee on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!


WOOOOOT I feel like celebrating, and I'll give you the scoop - PianoSheets has just released a new piece of music: Honey And The Bee. Honey And The Bee by Owl City is a catchy song - I got Honey And The Bee stuck in my head and couldn't get it out for 2days Now I can finally learn how to play Honey And The Bee on the piano - by learning using the free Honey And The Bee piano sheets I linked to below.
Honey And The Bee by Owl City sheet music Words worth heeding: "When the opportunity or impulse is there... ACT."

No comments:

Post a Comment