Thursday, July 22, 2010

I Can Wait Forever Sheet music

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of I Can Wait Forever by Simple Plan - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of I Can Wait Forever for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing I Can Wait Forever on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




My brother was visiting me recently. You won't care about him much. He enjoys playing the piano. I wanted to know if he could give me some pointers on how to play I Can Wait Forever. I Can Wait Forever by Simple Plan is hard to play. He started to play it by ear, then wanted me to download and print a piano sheet. I searched on Google for a little while, and managed to find it at Piano-Sheets.net!

I Can Wait Forever by Simple Plan new sheet music Consider this: "An affirmative thought is 100 times more powerful than a negative one."

No comments:

Post a Comment