Sunday, July 25, 2010

Just released Prospekt's March/poppyfields Piano Sheets

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Prospekt's March/poppyfields. Prospekt's March/poppyfields by Coldplay is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




WOOOOOT I feel like smiling, and I'll tell you why - PianoSheets has just released a new piano sheet: Prospekt's March/poppyfields. Prospekt's March/poppyfields by Coldplay is a wicked song - I got Prospekt's March/poppyfields stuck in my head and couldn't get it out for 2hours Now I can finally learn how to play Prospekt's March/poppyfields on the piano - by using the free Prospekt's March/poppyfields sheet music I linked to below.

Prospekt's March/poppyfields by Coldplay new sheet music Today's Quote: "It's OK that thoughts don't manifest into reality immediately (if we saw a picture of an elephant and it instantly appeared, that would be too soon)."

No comments:

Post a Comment