Wednesday, August 10, 2011

You'll enjoy this For Lena And Lennie piano sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of For Lena And Lennie by Quincy Jones - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of For Lena And Lennie for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing For Lena And Lennie on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!


SWEET!! I feel like singing, and I'll give you the scoop - PianoSheets has just released a new piano sheet: For Lena And Lennie. For Lena And Lennie by Quincy Jones is a great song - I got For Lena And Lennie stuck in my head and couldn't get it out for 2days Now I can finally learn how to play For Lena And Lennie on the piano - by practicing with the For Lena And Lennie piano sheets I linked to at Piano-Sheets.
For Lena And Lennie by Quincy Jones sheet music "When you have an inspired thought, you must trust it and act on it."

No comments:

Post a Comment