Saturday, July 3, 2010

Just released Listen Piano sheets

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of Listen by Beyonce for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. Listen is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play Listen by Beyonce on the piano. Start slow, maybe with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!




YAHOO I feel like celebrating, and I'll make plain the reasons why - PianoSheets has just released a new free piano arrangement: Listen. Listen by Beyonce is a great song - Listen, or to be very clear: Listen by Beyonce is great, and the sheet music ir really well done. Now I can finally learn how to play Listen on the piano - by learning using the free Listen piano sheet I linked to at Piano-Sheets.

Listen by Beyonce new sheet music "We are like magnets - like attract like. You become AND attract what you think."

No comments:

Post a Comment