Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Sheik Of Araby piano sheets

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of The Sheik Of Araby by Ted Snyder for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. The Sheik Of Araby is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play The Sheik Of Araby by Ted Snyder on the piano. Start slow, perhaps with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!


I don't think I wrote this yet, so my cousin was visiting me recently. You won't care about him much. He loves to play piano. I asked him if he knew how to play The Sheik Of Araby. The Sheik Of Araby by Ted Snyder is hard to play. He started to play it from memory, then asked me to download and print a piano sheet. After I did a little digging around I noticed The Sheik Of Araby had just been added at Piano-Sheets!

The Sheik Of Araby by Ted Snyder new sheet music "What are the things you are grateful for?? Feel the gratitude… focus on what you have right now that you are grateful for."

3 comments:

  1. listeningto Great Expectations OMPS (Wishful Thinking-Duncan Sheik)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quote by j weber: "why doesn't Duncan Sheik come to Calvin? I would go to that."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really loving The Sheik by hopefulwager and hoping it'll be updated soon!

    ReplyDelete