Monday, July 5, 2010

Totally FREE Still Alive Piano sheets

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of Still Alive by Jonathan Coulton for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. Still Alive is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play Still Alive by Jonathan Coulton on the piano. Start slow, maybe with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!




My friend Bryce was visiting me recently. You'd like him if you get to meet. He loves to play piano. I wanted to know if he could give me some pointers on how to play Still Alive. Still Alive by Jonathan Coulton is a hard song. He started to play it from memory, then told me to download and print a music sheet. After I did a little digging around I learned Still Alive had just been added at Piano-Sheets!

Still Alive by Jonathan Coulton new sheet music "You might get an inspired thought or idea to help you move towards what you want faster."

4 comments:

  1. i have nice friend but the only one i want doesnt even care if im alive or dead

    ReplyDelete
  2. EuDiriaAoKevin You are present in each thought of mine and I thank there is God just by the simple fact of you are alive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made it home from the dinner in the 90 degree weather. A little more sweaty than before, but alive. Must hydrate with wine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah she was fine :L she went to the doctors and they just gave her some cream! She's still alive :P

    ReplyDelete