Thursday, August 4, 2011

New No Air Sheet music

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of No Air by Jordin Sparks And Chris Brown for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. No Air is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play No Air by Jordin Sparks And Chris Brown on the piano. Start slow, perhaps with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!


SWEET I feel like dancing, and I'll give you the scoop - PianoSheets has just released a new piano sheet: No Air. No Air by Jordin Sparks And Chris Brown is a wicked tune - No Air, or to be very clear: No Air by Jordin Sparks And Chris Brown is great, and the sheet music ir really well done. Now I can finally learn how to play No Air on the piano - by practicing with the No Air piano sheet I linked to at Piano-Sheets.
get free sheet music for No Air by Jordin Sparks And Chris Brown Here's something to think about from "The Secret" (A favorite book and DVD of mine). "Close your eyes and visualize having what you already want - and the feeling of having it already."

No comments:

Post a Comment