Sunday, April 1, 2012

Ballades Sheet music

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of Ballades by Chopin for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. Ballades is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play Ballades by Chopin on the piano. Start slow, maybe with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!


WOOOOOT!! I feel like dancing, and I'll tell you why - PianoSheets has just released a new piece of FREE sheet music: Ballades. Ballades by Chopin is a fantastic song - I'm sure you must have heard Ballades playing on the radio more then once, especially recently. Now I can finally learn how to play Ballades on the piano - by using the free Ballades piano sheets I linked to below.
Ballades by Chopin new sheet music Something to think about: "Feel the joy... feel the happiness."

No comments:

Post a Comment