Sunday, April 1, 2012

From Piano-Sheets.net Johnson Rag Sheet music

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Johnson Rag. Johnson Rag by Henry Kleinkauf is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.


SWEET!!! I feel like singing, and I'll tell you why - PianoSheets has just released a new free piano sheet: Johnson Rag. Johnson Rag by Henry Kleinkauf is a fantastic song - I got Johnson Rag stuck in my head and couldn't get it out for 3hours Now I can finally learn how to play Johnson Rag on the piano - by using the free Johnson Rag piano sheets I linked to below.
get free sheet music for Johnson Rag by Henry Kleinkauf Here's today's quote of the minute: "LOA is simply figuring out for you what will generate the positive feelings of having it NOW."

No comments:

Post a Comment