Wednesday, April 25, 2012

From Piano-Sheets.net Enchanted piano sheets

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of Enchanted by Taylor Swift for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. Enchanted is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play Enchanted by Taylor Swift on the piano. Start slow, perhaps with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!


YAHOO!!! I feel like smiling, and I'll tell you why - PianoSheets has just released a new free piano arrangement: Enchanted. Enchanted by Taylor Swift is a awesome melody - I got Enchanted stuck in my head and couldn't get it out for 2days Now I can finally learn how to play Enchanted on the piano - by learning using the free Enchanted piano sheets I linked to at Piano-Sheets.
Enchanted by Taylor Swift free sheet music "Decide what you want... believe you can have it, believe you deserve it, believe it's possible for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment