Tuesday, April 24, 2012

From Piano-Sheets.net Jesus Paid It All piano Sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Jesus Paid It All by Elvina Hall - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Jesus Paid It All for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Jesus Paid It All on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!


I have to tell you that my uncle was visiting me the other day. You'd like him if you get to meet. He plays the piano. So, I asked him if he could give me a free lesson on how to play Jesus Paid It All. Jesus Paid It All by Elvina Hall is not too difficult. He started to fiddle around, then told me to download a music sheet. I searched on google for a few minutes, and managed to find it at Piano-Sheets.net!
download piano sheets for Jesus Paid It All by Elvina Hall "You can begin feeling whatever you want (even if it's not there)... the universe will correspond to the nature of your song."

No comments:

Post a Comment