Friday, April 27, 2012

New The Story piano Sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of The Story by Brandi Carlile - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of The Story for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing The Story on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!


WOOOOOT I feel like singing, and I'll give you the scoop - PianoSheets has just released a new piece of FREE sheet music: The Story. The Story by Brandi Carlile is a fantastic tune - The Story, or to be very clear: The Story by Brandi Carlile is great, and the sheet music ir really well done. Now I can finally learn how to play The Story on the piano - by using the free The Story piano sheets I linked to below.
download piano sheets for The Story by Brandi Carlile "Thought = Creation. If these thoughts are attached to powerful emotions (good or bad) that speeds the creation."

No comments:

Post a Comment