Thursday, April 26, 2012

You'll enjoy this 42 Sheet music

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of 42 by Coldplay for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. 42 is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play 42 by Coldplay on the piano. Start slow, maybe with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!


YAHOO!! I feel like celebrating, and I'll give you the scoop - PianoSheets has just released a new piano sheet: 42. 42 by Coldplay is a catchy melody - I got 42 stuck in my head and couldn't get it out for 4days Now I can finally learn how to play 42 on the piano - by learning using the free 42 piano sheets I linked to below.
get free sheet music for 42 by Coldplay "We don't need to complicate all the "reasons" behind our emotions. It's much simpler than that. Two categories... good feelings, bad feelings."

No comments:

Post a Comment