Friday, August 12, 2011

Just added Love Game piano sheets

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Love Game. Love Game by Lady Gaga is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.


SWEET! I feel like a brand new man, and I'll tell you why - PianoSheets has just released a new free piano arrangement: Love Game. Love Game by Lady Gaga is a wicked tune - Love Game, or to be very clear: Love Game by Lady Gaga is great, and the sheet music ir really well done. Now I can finally learn how to play Love Game on the piano - by practicing with the Love Game piano sheet I linked to for all of you.
Love Game by Lady Gaga free piano sheet Here's today's quote of the minute: "Your thoughts cause your feelings."

No comments:

Post a Comment