Wednesday, August 17, 2011

You'll enjoy this Cute Sheet music

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Cute. Cute by Neil Hefti is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.


My cousin was visiting me the other day. You'd like him if you get to meet. He loves to play piano. I asked him if he could give me a free lesson on how to play Cute. Cute by Neil Hefti is easy to play. He started to play it by ear, then told me to download and print a free copy of the sheet music. I searched on msn for a few minutes, and found it at Piano-Sheets.
get free sheet music for Cute by Neil Hefti Something to chew on: "What we think about and THANK about is what we bring about."

No comments:

Post a Comment