Thursday, August 11, 2011

Prelude Sheet music

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Prelude. Prelude by Isaac Albeniz is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.


WOOOOOT!!! I feel like a brand new man, and I'll tell you why - PianoSheets has just released a new piano sheet: Prelude. Prelude by Isaac Albeniz is a awesome melody - Prelude, or to be very clear: Prelude by Isaac Albeniz is great, and the sheet music ir really well done. Now I can finally learn how to play Prelude on the piano - by using the free Prelude sheet music I linked to below.
Prelude by Isaac Albeniz free sheet music Here's today's quote of the minute: "An affirmative thought is 100 times more powerful than a negative one."

No comments:

Post a Comment