Friday, August 12, 2011

Tango Sheet music

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Tango by Isaac Albeniz - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Tango for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Tango on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!


I don't think I wrote this yet, so my uncle was visiting me a few days ago. You'd like him if you get to meet. He teaches piano lessons. I wanted to know if he knew how to play Tango. Tango by Isaac Albeniz is a difficult piece. He started to improvise, then suggested that I find a music sheet. After I did a little snooping around I learned Tango had just been added at Piano-Sheets!
Tango by Isaac Albeniz free sheet music ""Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein."

No comments:

Post a Comment