Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Lord's Prayer Sheet music

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - The Lord's Prayer. The Lord's Prayer by Robert Stone is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.


My uncle was visiting me recently. You won't care about him much. He plays keyboard in a band. So, I asked him if he could give me a free lesson on how to play The Lord's Prayer. The Lord's Prayer by Robert Stone is a challenging song. He started to play it from memory, then asked me to download a piano sheet. I searched on Google for a bit, and found it at Piano-Sheets!
The Lord's Prayer by Robert Stone sheet music Today's Quote: "When the voice and vision on the inside become more profound and clear than the opinions on the outside, then you have mastered your life."

No comments:

Post a Comment