Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hallelujah Praise The Lamb piano sheets

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of Hallelujah Praise The Lamb by Dawn Thomas for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. Hallelujah Praise The Lamb is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play Hallelujah Praise The Lamb by Dawn Thomas on the piano. Start slow, perhaps with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!


My brother was visiting me a few days ago. You won't care about him much. He plays piano AND keyboard in a band. I asked him if he knew how to play Hallelujah Praise The Lamb. Hallelujah Praise The Lamb by Dawn Thomas is easy to play. He started to fiddle around, then asked me to download a free copy of the sheet music. I looked on msn for a little while, and I finally found it at Piano-Sheets.
get free sheet music for Hallelujah Praise The Lamb by Dawn Thomas "Thoughts that bring about good feelings mean you are on the right track. Thoughts that bring about bad feelings means you are not on the right track."

No comments:

Post a Comment