Monday, March 12, 2012

Brand New Bad Day piano sheets

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Bad Day. Bad Day by Daniel Powter is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.


My brother was visiting me a few days ago. That part's boring. He enjoys playing the piano. I asked him if he could give me a free lesson on how to play Bad Day. Bad Day by Daniel Powter is hard to play. He started to play it from memory, then wanted me to download and print a piano sheet. I searched on google for a little while, and I finally found it at Piano-Sheets.net!
download this free sheet music for Bad Day by Daniel Powter Something to think about: "HOW LONG??? No rules on time... the more aligned you are with positive feelings the quicker things happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment