Monday, March 12, 2012

My Dream piano Sheets

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of My Dream by Buck Ram for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. My Dream is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play My Dream by Buck Ram on the piano. Start slow, maybe with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!


My friend Steve was visiting me the other day. You'd like him if you get to meet. He plays the piano. I asked him if he could give me a free lesson on how to play My Dream. My Dream by Buck Ram is easy to play. He started to play it from memory, then suggested that I download and print a free copy of the sheet music. After I did a little snooping around I found My Dream had just been added at Piano-Sheets!
download piano sheets for My Dream by Buck Ram Today's Quote: "You have to find a different approach to what is through a different vantage point."

No comments:

Post a Comment