Sunday, March 11, 2012

You'll enjoy this Part Of The List piano sheets

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Part Of The List. Part Of The List by Ne-Yo is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.


WOOOOOT!! I feel like dancing, and I'll make plain the reasons why - PianoSheets has just released a new free piano arrangement: Part Of The List. Part Of The List by Ne-Yo is a wicked song - I got Part Of The List stuck in my head and couldn't get it out for 4hours Now I can finally learn how to play Part Of The List on the piano - by learning using the free Part Of The List sheet music I linked to at Piano-Sheets.
get free sheet music for Part Of The List by Ne-Yo Something to think about: "No rules according to the universe... you provide the feelings of having it now and the universe will respond."

No comments:

Post a Comment